2.6.11

raspberry coco cupcakes

1 The first time I tasted raspberries & coconut together was in a smoothy. I fell immediately in love with that mix!

So, since then, I recreate that wonderful marriage everytime I can.

These cupcakes are so moist they melt in your mouth.

Yields : 18 cupcakes

Here's what we need :
20cl coconut milk, 300g rapberries, 5 eggs, 240g flour, 4g baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 250g sugar, 80g melted butter, 1 pinch salt.

Here's what we do :

Preheat the oven at 320°F.

In a large bowl mix the sugar, the eggs, the salt, the baking soda & the coconut milk.





Sift the flour with the baking powder & add to the batter.

Add the melted butter.

Incorporate the raspberries.

Pour the batter in cupcake moulds.

Bake for 15 minutes.

                                                                                                                              Relax, savour & share!
IMGP3600 (2)

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried this combination of flavors, but judging by the close-up photo (quite the tease, btw), it looks like I'd better give it a try, and the sooner the better!

    ReplyDelete